The Juice Joint The Juice Joint

Great Lyrics

Loved the lyrics. It's amazing you came up with that. Great video and drawings, well done man.

8/10

Smells like Teen Spirit Smells like Teen Spirit

Prtty bad.

The video was honestly bad. The pictures were made in Paint and the text loading got very annoying.

Shantoflare responds:

Aight, thanks.

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

Nice Job Once Again

David Firth your twisted sence of fear and humor fills me with joy. You are a master in the arts of flash animation. As good as this episode was I don't think it is your best though.

The music was good
The idea was good

But I only had one problem with it. I didn't like the ending. I felt like questions were left unanswered. Either way, great job, and keep up the Salad Fingers Legacy!

Crunchdown Crunchdown

Better Than Dad N' Me!

Amazing game. I think this is the next Dad N' Me. Maybe one of the best flash games on NG.

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

Pannels?

The video was good, but I'm stuck. I can't find panels once I right click the ground. I am using Flash 8. Where do I go to jump for Flash 8?

Post War Post War

Disappointed by the title

When I found out it was going to be RPG-like with leveling up and everything, I was excited. But after three minutes I was bored to death. The desert doesn't change at all while you're scrolling except a few trees and barrels, and it just gets dull. All you need to do basically is hold down space bar and you'll be fine. The boss at the end was utterly stupid. Hit, run, hit, run, hit, run, over and over.

6/10