Crunchdown Crunchdown

Better Than Dad N' Me!

Amazing game. I think this is the next Dad N' Me. Maybe one of the best flash games on NG.

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

Pannels?

The video was good, but I'm stuck. I can't find panels once I right click the ground. I am using Flash 8. Where do I go to jump for Flash 8?

Post War Post War

Disappointed by the title

When I found out it was going to be RPG-like with leveling up and everything, I was excited. But after three minutes I was bored to death. The desert doesn't change at all while you're scrolling except a few trees and barrels, and it just gets dull. All you need to do basically is hold down space bar and you'll be fine. The boss at the end was utterly stupid. Hit, run, hit, run, hit, run, over and over.

6/10

wpnFire wpnFire

Good but hard

Great game but it was hard and i donno how to use that huge gun

Escape: The Room Escape: The Room

way too hard

The game was way to hard for me i couldnt find most of the stuff i searched under the bed , the pillow , the drawer , under the nigstand and that was it

Nightmare House Nightmare House

Great sequel

I luv the freddy games and the movies i didnt play this game yet but i hope its as good as the first 1

Dark Cut Dark Cut

good game

Good game the vampire is really hard though

Stealth Hunter Stealth Hunter

hard but fun

really fun but way too hard i cant beat mission 11 does anyone know a walkthrough?

Pico's School Pico's School

funny and fun stuff

I enjoyed it . it was a great game i found it funny how the kid throws poop at you for looking in the stall

Exmortis Exmortis

Good but makes you sick after

Good game me and my freind found it really fun but we never played through the whole game the game is waaaaay too bloody i meen when your in the kitchen you see the blood.....oh big deal...then you go upstairs and into the bedroom and you feel like your going to hurl. It was waaay too much for me seeing the blood bath and the bed covered in blood. it was very realistic id give it a 10 but really gross. It was even scary like when you walked downstairs and you saw the guy waving his head at you that creeped me out lol . Overall 9